[ddj] Goods Confiscated from the Mafia in Italy - An investigation community&data-driven

Andrea Nelson Mauro | Dataninja.it nelsonmau at dataninja.it
Tue Sep 9 12:24:07 UTC 2014

Dear all,

I share here the making off our investigation published on Sept 5 by
19 italian newspapers (with publication day) that we did by using (not
so) open data and with the help from the OpenData Italian community,
focused on goods confiscated from the Mafia.

Here's the link http://goo.gl/2JbDsV

Our work is just a piece of a bigger project who aims to built a
community platform for discussing and improving knowledge on this
topic (www.confiscatibene.it).
All the contents are under open licenses, so you can reuse it as you want

We'll be grateful for comments and suggestions

Best,
Andrea

--
Andrea Nelson Mauro - Datajournalist