[ddj] Browser Add-ons/extensions for data and other journalistic workflows

Lara Bastos larabastosdm at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 21:53:36 UTC 2014

Thanks for sharing, Michael.

I'm an intern in a online newsroom and am also looking for add-ons.
Recently I started using Page Monitor (for GChrome) to monitor the content
changes on several news sites, but the extension simply stopped working
after some time.

Does anyone know another extension that does the same thing? I've been told
that ChangeDetection is a great tool, but I need to monitor changes in the
moment they happen.

*Lara Bastos de Medeiros*

Estudante de Jornalismo
Faculdade de Comunicação/UFBA