[ddj] Data-journalism on social impact

Mehdi GUIRAUD mehdi.guiraud at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 20:05:44 UTC 2015

Hi Sarah,

I'm a french datajournalist interested in the "datasocial" area. My last
piece, with an other fellow journalist (Jessica Dubois), was focus on "La
france vu par le bon coin
<http://www.hexagones.fr/article/2014/12/23/la-france-vue-par-leboncoin>" .
"Le bon coin" is a market place like craig list with about 25 million
offers erased every two months. We managed to get a LOT of data that we
threw on some of our most known sociologues to get an exceptionnal view of
France.

Would be happy to talk about it with you.

Mehdi Guiraud | Journaliste Datajournaliste | t. @mguiraud  | m. 06 95 92
51 33 | GPG : 812EA402 | Skype : Guiraud.mehdi | http://j.mp/CvMehdiGuiraud
<http://j.mp/CvMehdiGuiraud>