[ddj] job posting: freelance data journalist

Jonathan Sandlund jsandlund at circleup.com
Wed Feb 18 00:17:08 UTC 2015

hi all --

We're looking to hire a freelance data journalist. ~1-2 articles / month,
perhaps more if bandwidth permits. We're (CircelUp) an online platform that
connects investors to growing small businesses. (Everything from wine to
dark chocolate to smart apparel :). We're collecting an enormous amount of
data on consumer investing and could use help crafting it into compelling
stories.

If you're interested I'd love to chat. You can send prior work and
questions to jsandlund at circleup.com. Prior business writing is a plus, but
not a necessity.

Thanks so much!
Jonathan