[ddj] Data Services Survey

Thomas, Camille ct13f at my.fsu.edu
Thu Jul 23 16:27:19 UTC 2015

 Greetings:

You are invited to participate in a survey designed to gather perceptions of educational preparation for data curation services. We anticipate that it will take no more than 10-20 minutes of your time.

You are invited to participate in this study because you subscribe to an email discussion list comprised of professionals who are involved in or supervising data services at an information organization. We also invite you to forward the link to others who have roles involving data curation.

The results of this survey will remain anonymous and will be analyzed for possible publication. Clicking on the web link below will begin the survey, which contains a consent form with more detailed information.

This study has been reviewed by the Florida State University Review Board. If you have questions pertaining to your rights as a research subject, please contact the Office of Research at Office of the Vice President for Research at Florida State University at (850) 644-8633.

Access the survey by clicking the following link or pasting it into your browser:
https://fsu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_3C0vTbg19bW9Xb7

Thank you for your participation.

Sincerely,

Camille Thomas and Richard J. Urban