[ddj] Data Journalists and Transnational networks: Join idea challenge on Europe, win up to 50k € grant

Ringler, Verena, Stiftung Mercator Verena.Ringler at stiftung-mercator.de
Mon Mar 2 20:20:38 UTC 2015

We are pleased to announce the launch of our open and transnational idea challenge “Advocate Europe”. We invite you to apply with your project idea and secure funding of up to € 50,000. We will fund non-profit projects and initiatives from the fields of civic education, media and design, arts and culture, democracy and participation, social innovation or advocacy.

www.advocate-europe.eu<http://www.advocate-europe.eu>

Only online submissions in English and German are possible until April 13, 2015.

[cid:image001.png at 01D05064.98FEC710]