[ddj] Shameless promotion: The Water Fund

Jesús Escudero jescuderoma at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 10:54:36 UTC 2015

Hi everybody,

First of all, sorry for the shameless promotion.

We have just launched at El Confidencial a six-month data driven
investigation titled 'The Water Fund: Spain Supplies Latam' (in Spanish).
The Water Fund is one of the biggest development projects funded by the
Spanish Government.

Today we have published the first three pieces: an overview, the
methodology and a news app.These days we will publish reports from Haiti,
Guatemala, Colombia, Honduras, Argentina and Bolivia.

Here it is the microsite:

http://www.elconfidencial.com/especial/espana/fondo-agua-latam_5/

The project is under License Creative Commons.

Thanks in advance.

Best,

Jesús Escudero
Periodista / Journalist