[ddj] Request for interview

Sem van den Brink semvandenbrink at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 09:08:03 UTC 2015

Hello Eiryo,

Yes you can send me some questions, no problem! You have to know though that I’m still a rookie with data journalism. Don’t expect great stories about scrapers and analysis, I’m still struggling with excel and fusion tables. If I still fit your profile I’m happy to answer some questions.

Kind regards,

Sem van den Brink

Op 12 mrt. 2015, om 01:13 heeft Eiryo Saeki <hff1231 at gmail.com> het volgende geschreven: