[ddj] Request for interview

Aleksandra Dukovska aleksandra.dukovska35 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 09:55:34 UTC 2015

Why people are straggling with fusion table? For any data is important how
you make the tables.  It is everything in the try, fail, succeed attempts.
There is no easy answer, but with every attempt you will be more skilled.

I used data journalism to track votes on elections in one municipality, or
to track data on air pollution.

Aleksandra Dukovska
Multi Media Journalist and Hubert Humphrey Alumni
@Dukovska36
cell: 389 77 668 423

<https://twitter.com/Dukovska36>
<http://mk.linkedin.com/pub/aleksandra-dukovska/26/81a/40>