[ddj] Researches on open data quality & journalism

Tom Johnson tom at jtjohnson.com
Mon May 4 20:56:38 UTC 2015

I'm sure there is no video, but I have a query in to the IRE/NICAR to see
if the audio is still available.

Tom Johnson

Tom Johnson
Institute for Analytic Journalism   --     Santa Fe, NM USA
505.577.6482(c)                                    505.473.9646(h)
Society of Professional Journalists <http://www.spj.org>   -   Region 9
<http://www.spj.org/region9.asp> Director
Join more than 1,500 journalists Sept. 18-20 at
Excellence in Journalism 2015 in Orlando.  #EIJ15 Orlando
http://www.jtjohnson.com                   tom at jtjohnson.com