[ddj] I need a good idea - from dirty csv to crowdsourced reality check

Csaba Madarász madarasz.csaba at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 11:16:00 UTC 2015

Greetings to all!

Who could help me to find any sort of web based system, script or any
source of already existing solution to crowdsource some link and content
validation?
What I mean: we need help of  volunteers to crowdsource (fact and validity
check) some public data from Hungarian local governments.
We have a bunch of dirty csv-s and a research, that shows, that none of the
Hungarian local governments are releasing their data, that the law
reqiuires.
(about 300 types)

We need clean the data and then, wehen we have a bunch of links, check them
with our volunteers. Check if they work and check the content and give
feedback.

Anyone got some cool ideas?

thanks!

Madarász Csaba