[ddj] Health care staff migration database?

Timo Stukenberg timo.stukenberg at posteo.de
Wed Apr 13 09:56:00 UTC 2016

Hello everybody,

I am looking for a database on the migration of health care workers in Europe. The question the data should be able to answer is: How many doctors and nurses moved from their home country to another country inside the EU since 2011? I am especially interested in the movements from Eastern and Southeastern European countries.

I know that health data in most countries is messy and not compatible with those from other countries but I’d be very happy for any idea that would spare me contacting another health authority. Thanks!

All the best,
Timo
Timo Stukenberg
Freier Journalist | Freelance Journalist
(Online | Radio | Print)

Fon: +49 151 19658997
Twitter: @Stukenberg
Blog: timostukenberg.de