[ddj] We want ALL data on all European Subsidies!

adolfo antón bravo adolflow at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 12:28:22 UTC 2016

Hi all

I am working as coordinador of data driven activities at Medialab-Prado, a
digital cultural center that belongs to Madrid City Council.

Now we have still open a call for projects (deadline September 1st) to
develop citizen driven data projects along 9 days, from September 26th to
October 5th. I think it is an opportunity for developing such as these kind
of projects.

You can apply at http://bit.ly/visualizar16 (Spanish/English).

The call for colaborators will be opened until September 19th.

People attendding the workshop: Sisi Wei, Yuri Engelhardt, Julie Freeman,
Óscar Corcho, María Poveda, Gonzalo Abril, Ramiro Aznar, Ignasi Alcalde or
Daniel Vila among others.

There are 50 accomodation grants for the collaborators.

Visualizar'16 Ciudades Abiertas, Open Cities is an official pre event of
the International Open Data Conference iodc16.

Best