[ddj] We want ALL data on all European Subsidies!

IODC16 media at iodc2016.es
Wed Aug 31 12:35:48 UTC 2016

Dear Anna,

This is quite an interesting activity indeed. You have the opportunity
to present it in detail at the 4th International Open Data Conference
(IODC16).

I take this opportunity to announce the opening of the pre-accreditation
area for media and journalists who want to attend IODC16 next October in
Madrid : http://opendatacon.org/press-area/press-acreditation

Kind Regards