[ddj] Salaries of public employees by name?

Sandra Crucianelli sandracrucianelli at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 20:28:44 UTC 2016

Hi!
I'm writing an articule based on open data; about transparency laws in
conflict with laws of protecting personal data.
And I need some examples of European countries
I'm looking for sites oGov or NGOs to publish salaries of public employees,
by name, function or type of position
I have several examples in North America and Latin America, but not in
Europe. Neither of Africa, Asia or Australia
Are there any European country to publish the salaries of public employees
by name?
Can you share with me the URL?
I appreciate your help !
Thank you!
Sandra

*Sandra Crucianelli*
*Knight International Journalism Fellowship*
http://www.icfj.org/about/profiles/sandra-crucianelli
@spcrucianelli <http://www.twitter.com/spcrucianelli>