[ddj] Invitation - Data-driven storytelling on migration - Training - EYP - 2017

Elisa Murgese elisa.murgese at hotmail.it
Tue Mar 29 09:06:04 UTC 2016

Thanks for writing. I am am Italian journalist based in Milan and I would like to help you in organizing this week-training. I would like to ask my newspaper if they are interesting in being media partner. Can you send me more information about it?Thanks,Elisa

Elisa Murgese(+39) 3397137812
skype: elisamurgese P. IVA: 09133200965