[ddj] Vizualization of a corporate network

Matthew Linares matthew.linares at opendemocracy.net
Mon May 16 09:33:09 UTC 2016

The InfluenceMapping community project is full of resources on this. Just
got their latest email which includes, inter alia, this:

http://influencemapping.org/onodo-an-open-source-network-analysis-tool-for-non-tech-users/

Matthew Linares
Technical & Publications Coordinator
openDemocracy.net <https://www.openDemocracy.net>