[ddj] Data Journalism Workshop and Conference, Madrid April-June 2018

Adolfo Antón Bravo adolflow at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 21:51:22 UTC 2018

Dear fellas

I would like to share with you the following events that I am
organizing as DataLab Madrid.

There will be a Data Journalism Workshop to be held in Medialab-Prado
next June 8-20 and 20-22:
https://www.medialab-prado.es/programas/taller-de-periodismo-de-datos-2
018-los-ods-relacionados-con-el-cambio-climatico-y-otros

The call for projects is open until May 7:
https://www.medialab-prado.es/convocatorias/taller-de-periodismo-de-dat
os-2018-los-ods-relacionados-con-el-cambio-climatico-en

As part of the Data Journalism program organized by DataLab at
Medialab-Prado I also organize the Data Journalism and Open Data
Conference April 19-22 where you can also make suggestions (workshop,
talk, debate, etc.):
https://www.medialab-prado.es/actividades/jornadas-de-periodismo-de-dat
os-y-datos-abiertos-2018

One of the main activities is a workshop to work with data of
turistification:
https://www.medialab-prado.es/actividades/taller-de-datos-de-la-turisti
ficacion

Please feel free to share, we are looking forward to seeing you in
Madrid :-)

--
La asimilación arbitraria de los hechos va de la mano de la asimilación
igualmente arbitraria del lector, que se ve convertido de repente en