[data-protocols] Access Control

Francis Irving francis at flourish.org
Mon Mar 19 11:00:16 GMT 2012

Use cases in theory come up in ScraperWiki - in practice hard wiring
API keys between specific scrapers and other data stores / APIs works
well enough.

In reverse, private scrapers in ScraperWiki have an API key that gives
access just to that store from other services.

Very granular and lowest common denominator... But works now.

Anything else will need to agree on a higher level structure. I've not
seen enough real use cases to know how that should work.

What's your use case?

Francis