[data-protocols] RFC: JSON Table Schema

Xavier Badosa xbadosa at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 08:11:00 GMT 2012

Tom,

As it has already mentioned in this list, there's a proposal for a JSON
façade of the DSPL format:

https://github.com/nickstenning/dspljson

DSPL is actually more a CSV-based format than an XML-based (ick!) format.
It probably makes sense because it's not an exchange/dissemination
standard, but mostly an upload one.

X.