[data-protocols] Data Protocols Client Package in R

Jeffrey Allen Jeffrey.Allen at UTSouthwestern.edu
Wed Apr 3 00:15:08 BST 2013

Hello.

I thought this may be of interest to members of this mailing list.

We're using some of the Data Protocols formats (specifically JSON Table Schema) within the R language and have setup a (very early stage) R package to help when working with some of these formats. Currently, we have functions to read and write JSON data stored in the JSON Table Schema format to/from R data.frames.

You can view more information, create bug/feature requests, or track development on GitHub:
https://github.com/QBRC/RODProt

Jeff Allen
Computational Biologist II
Quantitative Biomedical Research Center
UT Southwestern Medical Center
214.648.4171 - NC8.512A
Jeffrey.Allen at UTSouthwestern.edu<mailto:Jeffrey.Allen at UTSouthwestern.edu>

UT Southwestern Medical Center
The future of medicine, today.