[data-protocols] Alternative Java Library

Xavier Badosa xbadosa at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 19:40:26 BST 2013

Jeff,

in the web service model, it made much more sense from the standpoint of
> performance and simplicity to keep all the data in a single JSON file.

I agree with you (besides, I never liked CSV as the format is not very
international-friendly). I'd be interested to know the schema you're using
in such a single JSON file (as you know, this is also the approach of
JSON-stat.org, a standard that Statistics Norway is already using in its
web service http://data.ssb.no/api/?lang=en).

X.