[data-protocols] data versioning conversation

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Mon Mar 17 17:14:02 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I've been having conversations about data versioning offlist, and I've
invited them here. The conversation is currently going on in a google doc,
in the #dvn irc channel, and in some private emails with people about
git-annex and neuroimaging datasets.

Here is the google doc, and it contains links to irc conversations as well.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/18WDIS8hrFJvMJBcnRuQ8NfD-VxGq32vJ9WwlEgyyWZs/edit

Is there an irc channel for this mailing list specifically, and/or do any
of you have discussions in #okfn or related channels? I am certain that
we'd also welcome you to the #dvn for discussions about data versioning as
it is indeed on topic there.

thanks!

--
sheila