[datahub-discuss] Q: How to edit datasets created under my openid account?

Ross Jones ross at servercode.co.uk
Fri Oct 25 05:27:55 UTC 2013

Hi,

Did you add them under a specific group or did you just add them?

If they were in a group, then that group will still exist and I can add you as an administrator to that group.

If they were not in a group then it would be best if you were to choose an organisation name and I can create one for you so that the datasets can be moved out of the Global group and into the new organisation.

Ross.