[datahub-discuss] Managing organization requests - help wanted

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Sat Aug 30 09:41:10 UTC 2014

On 29 August 2014 12:44, Richard Cyganiak <richard at cyganiak.de> wrote:

> I’ll help out.

Fantastic. BTW you're already an Admin datahub.io -
http://datahub.io/user/activity/cygri

> Do I need some special powers on help.datahub.io to close tickets?

Yes, you do - you need to be a "support" staff member. I've sent you an
invite (that's the only way to make you one) - once you've confirmed that
you should be in!

Rufus

PS: if anyone else would like to help out answering tickets and helping
users just let me know and we can make you a "support" staff member too!