[datahub-discuss] Datahub.io planning meeting (3rd Jan 2014).

Michel Dumontier michel.dumontier at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 01:00:26 UTC 2014

Hi Ross,
  I would very much like to participate, but the call is scheduled for 2am
pacific, which makes it pretty unlikely for me to join. I might recommend,
at least for subsequent meetings, that you consider a 7-9am PDT call, which
is normally what i do to meet with European collaborators.

Best,

m.

On Tue, Dec 31, 2013 at 4:04 AM, Ross Jones <ross at servercode.co.uk> wrote:

> Hello!
>
> As we’re entering a new year, it’s about time we started seriously
> planning what, and how, we intend to improve datahub.io now that we have
> mostly done away with the vast majority of the spam(mers).
>
> To this end we’re planning an online meetup on Friday 3rd January 2014 at
> 10AM (UCT) to discuss plans and suggestions for moving forward.  There’s a
> draft agenda available at
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zIhwhVgsgdL_W8OVoMgXVQtQOrdbwBs-z4t2tTG80-A/edit?usp=sharingif you feel you want to contribute.
>
> If you’d like to be invited to the call, please (probably off-list) let me
> know your Skype username.  If the time is inconvenient and you *really*
> want to be involved, please let us know on-list and we’ll see if we can
> move it later in the day.
>
> Cheers
>
> Ross.

Michel Dumontier
Associate Professor of Medicine (Biomedical Informatics), Stanford
University
http://dumontierlab.com