[datahub-discuss] Merging {br, cz, ie, it, no}.ckan.net into datahub.io and shutting them down

Sander van der Waal sander.vanderwaal at okfn.org
Fri Oct 3 16:05:19 UTC 2014

On 3 October 2014 15:19, Rufus Pollock <rufus.pollock at okfn.org> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> We have a bunch of old community instances: {br,cz,ie,it,no}.ckan.net

Re cz.ckan.net - this one has been worked on in the last few months. I'll
contact them separately as I'm not sure they are on this list. Please don't
turn that one off just yet.
I guess another solution could be that if people care about the ckan.net
domain that they host it themselves and we offer a redirect? We did that
for pl.ckan.net recently (which is probably therefore not in your list)..

I can't speak to/for the other ones.

Sander

*Sander van der Waal Projects Director  |  @sandervdwaal
<https://twitter.com/sandervdwaal>Open Knowledge