[datahub-discuss] DataHub.io will be down for maintenance tomorrow Thursday 12th November

Adrià Mercader adria.mercader at okfn.org
Wed Nov 11 10:03:36 UTC 2015

Hi all,

We will be performing a long overdue upgrade on Datahub.io, both of
the underlying server platform and of the CKAN version running it.

Unfortunately this will mean a downtime while we perform the
migration. We'll try to make this as short as possible.

The migration and downtime will start tomorrow Thursday 12th November
at 10:00 am UTC (10:00 BST, 11:00 CET, 05:00 EST, 21:00 AEDT)

We'll post updates on this thread.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Adrià