Sunlight Academy - a collection of interactive tutorials

Gheorghe Zugravu gheorghe la ceata.org
Lun Aug 20 11:03:59 UTC 2012

Welcome to Sunlight Academy, a collection of interactive tutorials for
journalists, activists, researchers and students to learn about tools by
the Sunlight Foundation and others to unlock government data.

Be sure to create a profile to access our curriculum, track your
progress, watch videos, complete training activities and get updates on
new tutorials and tools.

Whether you are an investigative journalist trying to get insight on a
complex data set, an activist uncovering the hidden influence behind
your issue, or a congressional staffer in need of mastering legislative
data, Sunlight Academy guides you through how to make our tools work for
you. Let’s get started!

http://training.sunlightfoundation.com/

--
Gheorghe Zugravu
Coordonator în Moldova, Fundația Ceata

Mai multe informații despre lista de discuții Date-deschise