FYI: tendertracking.eu

Valentina Dimulescu valentina.dimulescu la sar.org.ro
Dum Mai 24 17:54:34 UTC 2015

Pentru cei interesati de problematica achizitiilor publice

http://tendertracking.eu/about [3]

"Building on over five years of work, users will be able to access not
only the more than 100,000 public procurement contracts available from
January 1st, 2005 to May 11th, 2015, but also any subsequently published
contracts, refreshed every morning at 6am Budapest time. The data, old
and new, is available in a covenient and searchable format, in both
English and Hungarian. Every European citizen will have easy access to
the contracts themselves, and CRCB-generated statistics and graphs and
everybody could download the search results.

On the contract level, data includes the number of bidders and
information on the winning bid, among other valuable pieces of
information. Summary statistics, like mean, median and variance are
available for groups of contracts defined by the user. Our current
research suggests on of the best proxy for high-corruption risks is the
number of bids submitted for a contract. In case of one bidder the
corruption risks are extremly high and in case of 4-5 or more bidders
the corruption risks are pretty low. Additionally, the CRCB-developed
CRI (Corruption Risk Index) is available on a contract-level and for
winners and issuers for data covering 2009-2012. We are working to
extend the CRI to the whole database for our users in the near future."

--

VALENTINA-ANDREEA DIMULESCU

Cercetător politici publice în cadrul proiectului ANTICORRP/
Public policy researcher, ANTICORRP project
WEBSITE ANTICORRP: http://anticorrp.eu/ [1]
 [1]TWITTER: @ANTICORRP

ADRESA: Strada Mihai Eminescu, nr. 61
București, Sector 2, cod poștal 020071
TELEFON: +4021 211 14 77; +40721 261 509
FAX: +4021 211 14 77
E-MAIL: valentina.dimulescu la sar.org.ro
WEBSITE SAR: http://sar.org.ro/ [2]

Links:
------
[1] http://anticorrp.eu/
[2] http://sar.org.ro/
[3] http://tendertracking.eu/about
Un atașament HTML a fost eliminat

Mai multe informații despre lista de discuții Date-deschise