[drn-discuss] [Fwd: [A2k] Preliminary Agenda for A2k London]

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Wed Apr 27 12:22:59 PDT 2005

I believe it is taking place at the Queen Mary Intellectual Property
Research Institute in London (http://www.qmipri.org/). I don't know
whether it is formally 'open' but I am pretty certain that they aren't
going to stop people who turn up from attending and I intend to go.

The proposed access to knowledge (a2k) treaty is a real chance to get a
positive agenda for 'our' side in this debate which is too often
dominated by the endless calls for more and stronger IP.

Regards,

Rufus

Dave Green wrote:
> sounds wild Rufus - any idea where this is happening/ who's going to be
> there? (I did a quick google and all I got - was this email again...)
>
> At 17:48 27/04/05 +0100, Rufus Pollock wrote:

[snip]