[drn-discuss] Digital rights, open knowledge, F/OSS get together saturday 21st May

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Tue May 17 03:07:24 PDT 2005

Hi,

Inspired by Cory's brilliant copyfighter events I'm organizing (at short
notice) a get-together in Cambridge for all people interested in digital
rights, open knowledge or free/open source issues. Given the distance
this is probably going to be of greater interest to those living in and
around Cambridge but if anyone else would fancy an afternoon away from
the big city they are most welcome. Feel free to pass this invite on to
anyone you think would be interested and please RSVP if you can.

Regards,

Rufus
m: 07795 176 976

When: 1600 - 1800, Saturday 21st May
Where: 37 Panton Street, CB2 1HL (probably adjourning to The Panton Arms)
Directions: People will be coming all different ways so it's probably
best check out multimap or give me a call