[ECODP-dev] Fwd: ODP - teleconf 04/12/2012 - minutes

Darwin Peltan darwin.peltan at okfn.org
Thu Dec 6 15:27:20 UTC 2012

Hi Bastiaan,

Thanks for sending the minutes. There are a few items in the minutes which
concern me.

* I note from the minutes that the EC are expecting a release on the 10/12
that includes fixes for all 07/07.01 tickets in Jira. I presume these are
all tickets for 10F as the only items we're working on are the items I
listed in my email which we delivered last week?

We haven't yet discussed or agreed on on the tickets that need to be done
in the next major release or even when this release will be delivered.

* I'm also concerned that the EC are under the impression that we have
rejected their requests for  design changes without discussion. This is
incorrect and I would hope that you would correct this. The only design
requests that I'm aware of are those that arrived very late so weren't
realistic to include in this very short turn around release. As you know we
are very concerned about the design of the portal which is why we have
mocked up a new design and are working to get this signed off.

Best,

Darwin

Darwin Peltan
Project Manager