[ECODP-dev] Fwd: Ckan management scripts

Dimitrios Mexis dimitrios.mexis at tenforce.com
Tue Dec 18 10:53:40 UTC 2012

Hi John,
the script commands that I pasted on goto meeting, is the
ckan_create_publ_user.sh in the package.

as an example:
If you give a name that is already inside the database, a responce is
returned that the user login exists for example.
if you use a api key that is wrong then a command similar to this tuple :
'Name': 'That login name is not available.'

One effort from myside:
I tried also to generate a new association between group and username with
erroneous api:
first I had a message that the login name is not accessible, the
association was never created and the nickname still can add dataset to the
original groups it is supposed to be bound...

Waiting for your results, if there is something that I can provide
assistance notify me with details
Regards,
Dimitrios