[ECODP-dev] RPM for EU ODP

Bert Van Nuffelen bert.van.nuffelen at tenforce.com
Wed Apr 3 20:09:11 UTC 2013

Hi John, Darwin, Michael and Claus,

We are starting with the largest task for release 00.09.00: the rpm packaging.
This will affect everyone's components on how to deliver to OP.
In contrast to the current way of working we believe it is best we
setup a central build server for RPM's for the EU ODP.
That means we need the source code + assistence on how to build the
software so that the software is ready to be packaged and shipped.
In this way all packages will follow the same structure; they will
comply to deployment requirements of the OP.

Paul Massey is our the person in charge of setting up the RPM build
server. Jurgen will take care on the PM side of this aspect.
Please provide him all assistence so that the ramp up period is a
short as possible.

kind regards,

Bert

--
Bert Van Nuffelen

Semantic Technologies Software Architect at TenForce
www.tenforce.be

Bert.Van.Nuffelen at tenforce.com
Office: +32 (0)16 31 48 60
Mobile:+32 479 06 24 26