[ECODP-dev] EU ODP > synchro issue with CKAN > urgent

John Glover john.glover at okfn.org
Mon Apr 8 15:10:31 UTC 2013

Hi Bert,

Is the manually added dataset public? Private datasets will not show up in
the API call.

It is not possible for the API and frontend to be using different databases
if you have a single CKAN instance running and/or a single config file, you
would have to have multiple CKANs using different config files for this to
happen.

John