[ECODP-dev] ODP - Release 00.08.03 preparation in progress

Darwin Peltan darwin.peltan at okfn.org
Wed Apr 10 08:50:53 UTC 2013

Hi Agnieszka,

As discussed on the call yesterday we need to create the release this
morning so we're are creating the release now without the images. You'll
still be able to update the banner by replacing the images directly on the
server.

The path to the logo images for the CKAN pages is
/applications/ecodp/users/ecodp/ckan/lib/ecodp/pyenv/
src/ckanext-ecportal/ckanext/ecportal/public/images/logo/

Best,

Darwin

Darwin Peltan
Project Manager