[ECODP-dev] RPM for EU ODP

Darwin Peltan darwin.peltan at okfn.org
Thu Apr 11 12:33:40 UTC 2013

Hi Jurgen,

It was agreed during the project call on Tuesday that for CKAN John and
Paul would have a call on Tuesday to kick this off (as the main priority
for this week was to complete the change requests from the PO and create a
new release). I've sent a meeting request so it's in people's diaries.

Best,

Darwin

Darwin Peltan
Project Manager