[ECODP-dev] ckan - python exceptions

Bert Van Nuffelen bert.van.nuffelen at tenforce.com
Thu Apr 25 09:18:57 UTC 2013

Hi John and Darwin,

As you have seen in my respons to Agnieszka, the problem with uploading the
eurostat package has to do with exceptions in the python container which
are only trapped in the apache logs.

I luckely could reproduce it once, but since then not anymore.

Can you track down from these few messages some actions to improve the
problem detection?

I did a further scan in the logs and see several Exceptions appearing.
Can you investigate all of those so that the stability is improving.

The datetime of the error that I could reproduce is
April 23 10:43

What I observed is that googlebot is harvesting our odp.tenforce.com and
that exactly around that time the ingestion error is created. Maybe
coincidence, maybe a lead to the problem ...

kind regards,

Bert

--
Bert Van Nuffelen

Semantic Technologies Software Architect at TenForce
www.tenforce.be

Bert.Van.Nuffelen at tenforce.com
Office: +32 (0)16 31 48 60
Mobile:+32 479 06 24 26