[ECODP-dev] Resource page for release 01.00

Darwin Peltan darwin.peltan at okfn.org
Mon Aug 19 16:58:00 UTC 2013

Dear Norbert,

I just wanted to confirm that there are no changes expected to the resource
page as part of this release? (No design has been provided and we haven't
discussed any changes previously)

For reference please see attached a screenshot of the current resource page
from release 09.00. Please can you confirm this is correct.

Many thanks,

Darwin

*Darwin Peltan*

*Project Manager  |  skype: darwinp  |  twitter:
@darwin<http://twitter.com/darwin>
*

*The Open Knowledge Foundation <http://okfn.org/>*

*Empowering through Open Knowledge*