[ECODP-dev] Import SG package problem

Dimitrios Mexis dimitrios.mexis at tenforce.com
Wed Aug 21 10:53:59 UTC 2013

John/Bert,

Testing against 145 machine, I get from trying to upload the SG now this
message:

[REASON:(ERROR) [TRYING PACKAGE UPDATING]{__type=Validation Error,
status=[Tag http://ec.europa.eu/open-data/kos/dataset-status/Completed
does not belong to vocabulary status]}]

I assume correct that I need to change the namespace from
ec.europa.eu/open-data to open-data.europa.eu in order to upload it
successfully ?

Dimitrios