[ECODP-dev] Import SG package problem

John Glover john.glover at okfn.org
Wed Aug 21 13:45:53 UTC 2013

Hi Dimitrios,

The dataset status field is a required field (possible values are here:
https://github.com/okfn/ckanext-ecportal/blob/next/data/odp-dataset-status.json).
This error indicates that this field is missing from your API request.

However, it does seem to be provided in your RDF, so perhaps the rdf2ckan
script is not passing this value? Can you double check the actual JSON that
you are sending to CKAN?

Regards,
John