[ECODP-dev] Review of website

CAMPBELL Glen (OP) Glen.CAMPBELL at publications.europa.eu
Wed Aug 21 16:03:24 UTC 2013

Hi all again,

Can I have the latest url (or urls) that I should give to our translation service please.

Thanks

Glen

Glen Campbell
Information and Communication Assistant
_________________
Publications Office of the European Union
Dissemination and Reuse Directorate
Common Portal and Open Data Portal Unit

2985 Luxembourg • LUXEMBOURG
Tel: +352 292944687 • Fax: +352 292942758
glen.campbell at publications.europa.eu<mailto:glen.campbell at publications.europa.eu>
http://publications.europa.eu<http://publications.europa.eu/>
Publicare<http://intracomm.ec.testa.eu/publications/publicare/index_en.html> - Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/EULawandPublications>
Twitter EU Bookshop<http://twitter.com/> - Twitter EUR-Lex<http://twitter.com/>