[ECODP-dev] Data provider's area CKAN access to translators

Dimitrios Mexis dimitrios.mexis at tenforce.com
Fri Aug 23 09:43:13 UTC 2013

Good morning,

We were asked to open accounts for translators in the data provider's
area of ODP.

So what user role should I create for translators of CKAN in release 09 ?

I am a bit confused...(between read onyl and data publisher )...

I don't see some special note for creating users specific for
translators who can access various screens without really commiting any
action.

The translators need to see the content of the data provider's area, but
if I attach each one to some specific group then would that have
implications  ?
should I give read-only access ?
should I give sys-admin access ?

What is the best for them ?