[ECODP-dev] Data provider's area CKAN access to translators

Darwin Peltan darwin.peltan at okfn.org
Fri Aug 23 15:19:44 UTC 2013

Hi Dimitrios,

I don't know why they want these user accounts as the publisher interface
is not being translated. Can you clarify with Jurgen and Bert?

Best,

Darwin

*Darwin Peltan*

*Project Manager  |  skype: darwinp  |  twitter:
@darwin<http://twitter.com/darwin>
*

*The Open Knowledge Foundation <http://okfn.org/>*

*Empowering through Open Knowledge*