[ECODP-dev] RDF validation

Bert Van Nuffelen bert.van.nuffelen at tenforce.com
Tue Aug 27 10:29:59 UTC 2013

Hi David,

some more test results:

a)

Adding a visualization creates incorrect RDF.

<ecodp:isDocumentedBy
rdf:parseType="Resource"><ecodp:documentationType><skos:Concept
rdf:about="Visualization"/></ecodp:documentationType><dcat:accessURL
rdf:datatype="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#anyURI">
https://192.168.35.145/en/dataset/titel-test.rdf</dcat:accessURL><dct:title
xml:lang="en">titel-test.rdf</dct:title></ecodp:isDocumentedBy>

Visualization is a new entry in the controlled list DocumentType:
<ecodp:documentationType><skos:Concept rdf:about="
http://open-data.europa.eu/kos/documentation-type/MainDocumentation
"/></ecodp:documentationType>

So I propose we add this to the controlled list as:

http://open-data.europa.eu/kos/documentation-type/Visualization.

b)

I am not sure when updates are being shown. When I edit the content of a
dataset like the description, it seems that the RDF is not been updated.
Is this true or is there a delay issue.

Bert

--
Bert Van Nuffelen

Semantic Technologies Software Architect at TenForce
www.tenforce.be

Bert.Van.Nuffelen at tenforce.com
Office: +32 (0)16 31 48 60
Mobile:+32 479 06 24 26