[ECODP-dev] Results

Darwin Peltan darwin.peltan at okfn.org
Wed Aug 28 13:39:45 UTC 2013

Hi Dimitrios,

There are 39 issues in the spreadsheet. Before we go through this please
can you spend some time going through with Bert and Jurgen so it only
contains items which are either
a) regressions introduced since release 09.00
b) bugs with the new functionality we have developed for this release.
(Listed in the specifciation)

I'm afraid anything else is out of scope for this release.

Thanks,

Darwin

*Darwin Peltan*

*Project Manager  |  skype: darwinp  |  twitter:
@darwin<http://twitter.com/darwin>
*

*The Open Knowledge Foundation <http://okfn.org/>*

*Empowering through Open Knowledge*