[ECODP-dev] EU ODP status

Bert Van Nuffelen bert.van.nuffelen at tenforce.com
Wed Dec 4 15:09:05 UTC 2013

Dear all,

yesterday we had our weekly status meeting on EU ODP with PO.
On that meeting PO informed us that release 01.00.02, the to be supposed
last software deliverable from our consortium, is under acceptance testing.
>From the first reactions / tests they did it seems that this release is
going to be accepted. Nothing is formal yet.

W.r.t. the handover process, the handover party seems to be in a situation
to take over the EU ODP.

Almost all document deliverables have been provided; the Technical Report
is the outstanding one and will be delivered today or tomorrow. PO is
currently reviewing the already provided documents.

On acceptance, a warranty period starts for 3 months. During that period we
should be able to support PO in business critical items.

I keep you informed on the above project milestones.

kind regards,

Bert

--
Bert Van Nuffelen

Semantic Technologies Software Architect at TenForce
www.tenforce.be

Bert.Van.Nuffelen at tenforce.com
Office: +32 (0)16 31 48 60
Mobile:+32 479 06 24 26