[ECODP-dev] file-upload issue

Bert Van Nuffelen bert.van.nuffelen at tenforce.com
Thu Dec 12 09:27:49 UTC 2013

Hi David,

thanks for the investigation.

So if I understand it right: we have to understand the effect of the
ckan.site_url & the action replacement in this context.

To sketch the setup in production (which should been mirrorred in test):
At production: the ckan.site_url will be http://open-data.europa.eu, this
is the public location.
Any request to the portal will go to the reverse proxy of the PO, which
will forward that request to
http://odp-test.opoce.cec.eu.int<http://odp-test/>on which the CKAN is
actually running.

kind regards,