[ECODP-dev] CKAN API

John Glover john.glover at okfn.org
Mon Feb 4 09:31:06 UTC 2013

Hi Bert,

The keyword string is just a string containing the keywords associated with
a dataset. This dataset has 4 for example:
http://odp.tenforce.com/open-data/en/data/dataset/kaaoPM7Lto46XSBV2rgU1A(see
right hand side below publisher).

In the standard CKAN API this is called "tags" but it was renamed to
"keywords" as requested by the PO in our initial spec.

John